At Alexander Property Group, the health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities always come first. It is this belief that continues to guide our actions as we navigate the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. APG is closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other government entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members. At this time, we have implemented numerous initiatives at our properties in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including but not limited to:
• Temporarily closing amenities such as fitness centers, pools, business centers and other common areas to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing
• Enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all common areas
• Limiting access to our leasing / staff offices and communicating by phone and email whenever possible
• Promoting responsible personal hygiene practices in common areas including proper handwashing and covering coughs or sneezes
• Providing flexibility for team members who may feel ill so they can stay home instead of coming to work
All of our property operations have universal guidance along with specific protocols in place to prepare for a wide range of potential scenarios, including residents who may be diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and for those who are self-quarantining. We recognize that this is a time of uncertainty and, now more than ever, it is important to have clear communication in place to ensure that information is shared in an effective and timely manner. To this end, APG is committed to providing additional updates as further information is made available.
In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, fellow team members and communities.